ORCHSE’s consulting resources combine the knowledge, skills, and leadership of our full-time consultants with the expertise of nationally known network of individuals with recognized career experience in key Safety and Health areas. The ORCHSE experts understand clients’ needs, and are well prepared to provide the most current knowledge to assist in meeting your injury and illness prevention objectives efficiently and effectively.
Our capabilities include providing expert witnesses, compliance assessment, and assessing difficult issues in your organization. Our consultants provide solutions that have been tried and proven, or develop new and creative approaches based on your organization’s current business circumstances. In summary, we focus on shortening an organization’s learning curve in the challenging safety and health issues unique to that organization.
ORCHSE Consulting Service areas of expertise include:
- S&H Organizational Assessment and Development
- S&H Aspects of Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- S&H Performance Metrics
- Workers’ Compensation Processes
- Systems and Compliance Audits
- Property Loss Prevention Processes
- OSHA Recordkeeping (Training and Records Audits and process assessments)
- Integrated Health and Wellness Programs
- Process Safety Management
- Return on Health Safety & Environmental Investment
- Fatality and Serious Injury Prevention
Click here for an overview of the ORCHSE Consulting Service.
Click here for more information on the Consulting Service Capabilities.